Laboratories are now offering #COVID-19 diagnostic services 24/7 in Kenya:
1. National Influenza Centre, Nairobi
2. Kemri Nairobi
3. CDC-Kemri, Kisumu
4. Welcometrust-Kemri, Kilifi
5. Aga Khan Hospital, Nairobi
How to protect yourself
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or wash them with soap and water.
- Cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing – Use a tissue, not handkerchief and discard or Use your bent elbow for covering mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid contact with people with fever/cough
- Stay home else if going out, maintain social distancing – Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and everyone else.
Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Seek medical assistance if you have difficulty in breathing, fever and cough , seek medical care early
- WhatsApp number: +41 79 893 18 92
- website: http://www.WHO.int
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/WHOAFRO?s=20
Ministry of Health, Kenya
- Website : http://www.health.go.ke/covid-19/#1585137302557-b337f64d-c55873d1-981a
- Toll free number 719 or dial USSD code *719#
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/MOH_Kenya?s=20