Kenya’s President ,HE Uhuru Kenyatta announced a Curfew 7 p.m. to 5 a.m Daily Effective Friday, 27 March, 2020.
The shall take effect all over Kenya (Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic).
The below are the critical and essential service providers who are exempted from the curfew:
- Food Dealers, Distributors, Wholesalers & Transporters of Farm Produce
- Medical Professionals & Health Workers
- National Security, Administration and Coordination Officers
- Public Health and Sanitation officers in the County Governments
- Licensed Pharmacies and Drug Stores
- Licensed Broadcasters and Media Houses
- Kenya Power & Lightening Company Limited
- Licensed Supermarkets, Mini-Markets and Hypermarkets
- Licensed Distributors and Retailers of Petroleum and Oil Products and Lubricants
- Licensed Telecommunication Operators and Service Providers
- Licensed Banks, Financial Institutions and Payment Financial Services
- Fire Brigade and other Emergency Response Services
- Licensed security firms