Valentine School of Cakes was incorporated in 2007 by the founder of Valentines Cake House, Chef Mathew Gathua. Valentine Cake House is a Kenyan based company dealing with merchandise, services, goods, and products in line with cakes and bakeries. Valentine Cake House started in 1997 by Chef Mathew Gathua who set up an outlet in Mombasa. Manifold teething problems led to closure of the outlet and relocation to Nairobi. The first outlet was in Rongai, Nairobi in 2001. The venture set up headquarters in 2005 in Nairobi’s Central business district along Kimathi Street at the Old Mutual Building.
The founder, who was driven by passion to mentor the youths began Valentines School of Cakes in 2007. The school has produced over 6000 trained bakers who have been employed, started cake shops and others baking from their homes making the industry quite competitive. Valentine Cake House opened up and its running several schools in Nairobi, Mombasa, Thika, Naivasha and Nakuru.
The Valentines School of Cakes program includes;
– Basic cake making and decoration: KShs. 20,000 (42 hours)
– Intermediate cake making and decoration: KShs. 23,000 (36 hours)
– Advanced cake making and decoration: KShs. 23,000 (36 hours)
– Master cake making and decoration: KShs. 23,000 (36 hours)
– Basic cake making and decoration: KShs. 10,000 (5 days)
– Pies, pastries and dessert 1: KShs. 10,000 (5 days)
– Bread and bread products: KShs. 10,000 (5 days)
– Fruit cake: Kshs. 4000 (6 hours)
– Sugar flowers: Kshs. 3000 (6 hours)
– African theme cakes: Kshs. 5000 (6 hours)
– Basic cake decoration: Kshs. 10000 (1 week)
There are other personalized coaching and short courses offered by the firm.
Other charges at the baking school include:
– Registration fee: KShs. 500
– Examination fee: KShs. 12,000
– Certificate fee: KShs. 500
For additional details access Valentine baking school study guide and fee structure in their website, www.valentinecakehouse.co.ke
Valentine School of Cakes contacts include:
1. Valentine School of Cake Head Office, 3rd Floor Old Mutual Building, Kimathi Street, Nairobi Kenya. Contacts: 0711 305 588 / 0722 794 414/0721 266 635
2. Nairobi Campus Southern Building, Opp. Meridian Court Hotel, Ground Floor, off Moi Avenue Phone: 0722 567100 E-mail: email@example.com
3. Mombasa Campus Savani building, Bata shop Opp. Bima towers, Next to post office Meru road 0739 778888 / 0707 046351 / 0723 93824 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Naivasha Campus Friends House, First Floor, Room B31 Mburu Kaniu Street Phone: 0715 268 040 E-mail: email@example.com
5. Thika Campus Kianjau Building, 4th Floor, Opp. Consolidated Bank Phone: 0723 039 922 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Nakuru Campus Sokoni Plaza, Opp. Main Matatu Stage Phone: 0723 133318 E-mail: email@example.com
Valentines School of cakes has been devoted to imparting expertise of knowledge and skills to thousands of learners on baking. Valentine Baking School is dedicated to producing irreproachable professionals and evaluating them on integrity and patience relating to measuring, mixing, buttering and baking.