Loading Cash to the NIC prepaid card can be done through several ways including EFT, Funds transfer from one’s account and Mpesa.
The Following are the steps to follow while loading money into an NIC Bank prepaid card via MPESA
- Go to Mpesa Menu from your phone
- Select Lipa na Mpesa option
- Select pay bill
- Enter business number: 445992
- Enter your full card number as the account number. The card number is the 16 digits on your prepaid card.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer/load
- Enter your Mpesa PIN
- Submit your request and wait for a confirmation SMS from NIC bank.
NIC Telephone contacts: +254202888217, +254 711041111, +254732141111
Contact any NIC branch for details on how to load your card via EFT.