Teacher Service Commission (TSC) is an independent government Commission registered under Article 237, Section 23 of Teacher Service Commission Act No. 20 of 2012 Kenya’s Constitution. The Online pay slip system enables teachers and secretariat staff to view their personal details and access their pay slips online.
The teachers had to visit the nearest TSC County offices before implementation of the online process. It is easier to download the payslip from online using the steps indicated below;
- In your android/digital phone/computer, go to the TSC website : tsc.go.ke or follow this link to login directly https://payslip.tsc.go.ke/login.php
- Go to online services under the websites; click on the online payslips tab
- A window will open requiring your TSC username and password. This is for the registered teachers and secretariat staff with activated accounts. For the first timers, you will have to click on the ‘registration/activate account’ link. You must fill the details below;
- National Identification number (ID)
- TSC number
- Your names
- Designation code
- KRA Pin
- Date of Birth
- Pay Station code
- Bank account number
- Mobile number
Enter the new password which should be at least 6 characters (both letters and numbers). You will confirm the new password and later be asked for a secret /security question like ‘Your high school’. This will serve as security to your account when you want to recover the account on forgetting the password.
Note: Wrong information leads to immediate de-registration.
- On registering successfully, enter your username and password. Click on ‘forgot password’ link if you happen to forget your password.
- On the home page, click ‘view payslips’ dashboard. To view your details, click on ‘view more details.’ Link
- Ensure you log out once you are done as a security measure. Do not share your password with anyone.
In case of any challenges please send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0202892158/0202892058/0202892056/0202892155 for assistance