The government recently launched the Huduma namba.The huduma number is a requirement for all Kenyans and any other foreigners residing in Kenya.
The Application Process
- Individual Fills in a hard copy.The hard copies are available for free at the registration stations and can also be downloaded via the following link : Huduma-Namba-Registration-form
- A clerks feeds in the data to a registration kit and additionally captures your photo
- Hard copies are scanned
- Registration clerk captures finger prints (bio metric) data
- The clerk prepares and issues an acknowledgement slip and gives it to you alongside all your documents.
Note: The acknowledgement slip will be used to collect your Huduma Namba card once they are generated.
Information collected :
The following information will be collected from you during registration;
- Bio data information
- Nationality (Citizen, Foreigner, Dual Citizen)
- Parent/ guardian details
- Place of birth
- Marital status
- Education details
- Employment status
- Agricultural activities
- Biometric details
- Your Photo
Benefits of Huduma Number
- Huduma number will be used by the government to channel the national resources
- It will bring to an end the struggle of Kenyan Citizens carrying essential documents like Nation Identification card, Driving License and others everywhere.
- The data will help the government in planning and providing services like healthcare and welfare to the elderly.
- The process will also combat fraud in the nation since this will enable monitoring entry of terrorist in the country.
- NSSF Details (hard copy or Number)
- NHIF Details (hard copy or Number)
- Birth Certificate (hard copy or Number)
- National Identity Card
- KRA PIN details
- Your Parents’ details -The respective National Identity Numbers are required
- Spouse Details (up to 5 )
Mass registration deadline is on 16-May-2019